1. How to handle common braces problems - pain, sore teeth, loose braces, broken bands, protruding wires, or other problems with your braces and how to handle them:
2. How to floss with braces - The best way to floss your teeth when you have braces is to use an orthodontic floss threader to thread the floss underneath the wire. Superfloss which is floss with a stiff end can also be used.
3. How to brush with braces - Brush the outer surfaces of your teeth and braces with a circular motion. Tilt your toothbrush 45 degrees to clean the top and bottom of the braces. Use a proxy brush for cleaning in between your brackets.
4. How to replace spacer or separator - Separators or spacers are tiny elastic rings that are placed in between two teeth. The purpose of separators is to create space for placing bands. Bands are metal rings to which brackets or other orthodontic attachments can be attached
5. How to turn an expander - To activate the orthodontic palatal expander, insert the key into the hole of the screw, push towards the back of the mouth until you see the next hole appear, then remove the key.
Site Developed by ProSites.com